Read about Debbie Vann’s passion for skin care, personal philosophy, and tips for showing love to your skin in our March Therapist Feature! We are so fortunate to have a therapist who is committed to each guest’s individual skincare needs while also providing a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
1. How long have you been an esthetician and what was the path that led you into skin care?
I have been practicing skin care for twenty years in the Colorado Springs area. I was drawn to skin care because of my passion and love for helping people achieve a healthy glow and realize their better selves.
2. What is your favorite part of your job as an esthetician?
My favorite part of this job is making people feel relaxed and pampered. I also enjoy providing direction to clients for a customized skin care regiments for their particular needs or concerns.
3. What gift does your work offer your guests? What do you want your guests to walk away feeling/thinking?
I thoroughly love to share my passion for skin care with guests. My diverse and comprehensive experience provides clients with a true sense of being pampered and better understanding of their individual skin.
4. What do you like to do when you’re not working? how do you like to spend your free time?
I love enjoying the beauty of Colorado and time with my family.
5. How would you sum up your personal philosophy or mantra?
My personal philosophy is to be healthy, happy, and see the good in all things.
6. What is one self-care suggestion you offer to your guests?
I recommend guests to treat their skin with the same respect they would treat any other vital part of their body.