A visit to SunWater Spa is an opportunity to rest, replenish, and renew yourself in a holistic manner as you discover beauty, inspiration, and history around every corner. Before your appointment, we’d like to share a few important notes with you:
- We strive to create a peaceful oasis for health and wellness for all of our visitors. For your benefit and that of your fellow spa guests, we ask you keep this in mind during your visit and remember our spa-wide quiet zone.
- Our staff has the safety of its guests in mind at all times. In the case of inclement weather, our outdoor tubs will be closed. Occasionally the entire spa may close at the discretion of the spa director. You can stay up-to-date on all facility closures by calling the front desk at 1-719-695-7007, following our Facebook page, or visiting our website!
- If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact the front desk at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If less than 24 hours notice is given, 50% of the treatment value will be charged. If an appointment is missed, 100% of the treatment value will be charged.
- We are a unique facility; some of our treatment rooms are located in the Tava House, a building that is adjacent to the spa. Guests will be escorted outside to the Tava House. Please let us know if you have trouble going up and down stairs and/or need elevator assistance so we can book your treatment room appropriately.
- Please help us in our mission of sustainability! We appreciate you bringing a bathing suit, towel, lock, a reusable water bottle, and any snacks you would like to enjoy during your stay. While we have these available for rent or purchase, we invite you to help us maintain our green environment.
In need of more information? Check out the video below, or visit our FAQ.