Know before you go:
- Your two-hour soaking pass grants you access to our seven public tubs, hot and cool plunge, sauna, meditation stream, and saline pool (when not in use for a class or therapy).
- Please bring a towel, sandals, lock, reusable water bottle, and swimsuit. We rent or sell these items, as well.
- Children, aged six and older, who are at least 42 inches tall are permitted to soak.
- Soaking passes may not be reserved in advance. Please call to inquire about space and understand the spa may reach capacity quickly during the evenings and weekend. During times of capacity, we use a waitlist.
- Please shower before and after soaking.
- Our spa is a whisper zone. Please help us to preserve the healing atmosphere and honor our other guests.
- Larger tubs and entire decks may also be rented for private parties. Please email events@SunWaterSpa.com to book.
Our soaking tubs are filled with mineral water from the famous Seven Minute Spring; the same water which flows from Manitou’s karst aquifer. These health-giving waters filter through deep underground cracks, crevasses, and rock faults, infusing the water with the health-granting minerals.
The temperature of our mineral water is raised generally to 100 to 104 degrees. As the tubs heat, cedar oil is extracted, first shifting the color of the water towards a yellow tint, sometimes followed by a rich, dark red. By drawing the oils out of the wood, SunWater Spa is essentially creating a cedar tea. This unique process introduces the soothing and healing properties of the cedar oil, promoting healthy skin, a soothed respiratory system, and an enjoyable, relaxing, and aromatic sensation.
SunWater Spa strives to provide a quiet oasis of peace, wellness, and community, and we invite all of our guests to join us in creating that space for all who visit.