Our two eclectic and historic lodges contain open spaces designed for yoga, meditation, and introspection. Each designated space comes complete with hardwood floors, yoga mats, blocks, blankets and bolsters, or can be set up with tables and chairs.
Regardless of the nature of your retreat, we work with you to create an environment that fits your needs. Whether you want to stimulate learning, create a meditative atmosphere or just relax as a group, the SunMountain Center family will help to make you feel at home while you host your next retreat or training. We also host a variety of add-on experiences and workshops to accompany your retreat. Learn more in our Property Overview section below.
While hosting your holistic retreat can be an extremely rewarding and inspiring experience, we also understand how daunting it may be to organize. SunMountain Center is excited to work closely with you and help create the retreat of your dreams.
Host Your Next Retreat:
- Yoga & Meditation
- Teacher Trainings
- Dance, Transdance & Movement
- Women’s Retreats
- Spirit & Astrology
- Thai Yoga & Massage Trainings
- Wellness & Detox
Click for Rockledge historical information
The Rockledge house was designed by Pueblo architect William Stickney and built in 1913. The architecture and style of this home mirrors the surrounding terrain; this is illustrated by the original Manitou Greenstone found in the rock walls, terraces and carriage house. This house features spacious bedrooms, all with private baths, that can be configured to accommodate guests in both private and shared sleeping situations, a community dining room, a yoga/meeting room, and two fireplaces for creating a cozy, relaxing mood as well as a spacious stone outdoor patio with a fire pit, water fountain and hot tub.
Click for Onaledge historical information
The Onaledge house was built in 1912 as part of the Craftwood Shops; the house is a fine example of the simple yet beautiful Arts & Crafts Movement. Throughout the years, the Onaledge house has been used as housing for the Masters of the Craftwood Guild, private residence, and a bed and breakfast. Today the Onaledge house provides a quaint family style home perfect for your getaway or retreat. This house features five cozy bedrooms that can be configured to accommodate guests in both private and shared situations, a yoga/meeting room, two wood burning fireplaces, a constant current swim spa/hot tub.
Aligned in holistic well-being and a supporter of living arts, SunMountain Center is the premiere Colorado venue for hosting your upcoming wellness retreat or training. Located just over an hour outside of Denver on the Front Range and nestled among the Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak, the two historic lodges of SunMountain Center are surrounded by natural and historical beauty. Our intimate setting cultivates deep connections and supports your students in their retreat experience. SunMountain provides vegetarian fare for our overnight retreats that is local, seasonal, and organic whenever possible.
- Two artsy, historic lodges for rental use
- Accommodates up to a max of 34 overnight guests (additional lodging may be available upon request)
- Private lodging and en suite bathrooms
- Several communal learning and dining spaces that are light, spacious and cozy with hardwood floors
- Yoga props available (blocks, blankets, bolsters, straps, meditation pillows, etc.)
- Tables, chairs and projection equipment available
- Discounts on soaking, spa treatments, classes, and retail purchases at SunWater Spa*
- Optional Ātman Massage add-on for guests in SunMountain Center’s private massage room
- Complimentary organic coffee and teas
- Scenic walking trails
- Hot tubs
- Biodynamic farm
- Delicious organic, vegetarian meals
- Additional facility spaces are available at SunWater Spa for yoga, meetings, gatherings; rates vary*
Enhance your retreat at SunMountain Center by adding on workshops and experiences like yoga classes, clay classes, or music workshops, to complement your programming. Please inquire about current programming and rates.
* SunWater Spa is located half a mile down the street, at 514 El Paso Blvd.
We offer a variety of pricing options in order to meet your budget. Please submit an inquiry form for rates based on your event needs.
Rental includes the reservation of one or both of our houses: Rockledge and Onaledge.
All overnight rates include:
- Three organic, vegetarian meals a day
- Access to scenic walking trails and hot tubs on property
- Discounts on soaking, spa treatments, classes, and retail purchases at SunWater Spa, half a mile from our center
- Minimum of 10 paying guests per program for a minimum of two nights*
- We request a four-month lead time to book program
- All lodging can be arranged as private king-bed suites, or shared room units featuring luxurious bedding and en suite bathrooms
- Our Atman Massage is an optional add-on to your retreat experience; please inquire while booking
*SunMountain Center can customize your retreat; please inquire.
Tell Us What You Need
Let us know your vision! Our unique properties can be configured to support your group’s needs and activities. We will do our best to help you create a transformational and inspiring event.
Contact us with your ideas.
Please submit the below inquiry form and we’ll be in touch to discuss further.