Mid-Winter Reset: Ladies Retreat
With Chelsea Winters
January 24 - 26, 2020
Join Chelsea Winters for a mid-winter reset at SunMountain Center, a creative sanctuary for wellness located in Manitou Springs at the base of Tava, also known as Pikes Peak. You will stay at the historic Onaledge House, situated on six acres of terraced gardens, complete with walking and meditation trails and stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Enjoy vegetarian meals, soaking in the near by SunWater Spa mineral waters, yoga, meditation, pranayama practices, and deep connection.
- Two-night stay in a cozy, historic room in the private Onaledge House at SunMountain Center. Each room has a private bath.
- Four fireside yoga classes with Chelsea featuring breathwork and meditation, as well as an afternoon workshop with Merkalpa Malas to make your own mala bracelet.
- Four organic, vegetarian meals, created with ingredients from the thriving urban farm on site and other local sources. These include dinner on Friday night, breakfast and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday. Lunch on Saturday is not included to encourage you to explore downtown Manitou Springs.
- Welcome wine and cheese party.
- Two-hour soak in nearby SunWater Spa mineral hot springs.
- Unlimited access to large, private Onaledge hot tub, which is beautiful for star gazing.
- Nearby nature hikes, one of which is the option to challenge yourself and hike the Manitou Incline.
- Access and exploration of nearby Garden of the Gods Park.
- Exploration of quaint and funky downtown Manitou Springs.
Chelsea was first introduced to yoga as a freshman in college at the University of New Hampshire and has been practicing since. As a long time vegetarian with a passion for the outdoors, it was a natural fit. Chelsea is an active person and was initially drawn to the physical…
Learn more about Chelsea Winters