THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
at SUNWATER SPA
- All guests are required to sign a waiver click here.
- Tubs and saunas are now reserved online, or by leaving a message (719) 695-7007.
- Tubs are reserved for 90 minutes. The two-hour reservation times include 90 minutes for soaking plus 30 minutes for clean-up, departure, and disinfecting by staff.
- Saunas are reserved for 90 minutes. The two-hour reservation times include 90 minutes for the sauna plus 30 minutes for clean-up, departure, and disinfecting by staff.
- Please bring, a towel, robe, sandals, reusable water bottle, sunscreen, and swimsuit. (Robes are only provided for guests who are booked for two or more services to use while on-site.)
- Children 14 and older are welcome and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. That means 1 child to 1 parent or guardian, no exceptions.
- The minimum age for a sauna is 18. Children under 18 are not allowed in the sauna even with a parent or guardian.
- Please shower before and after soaking or using the sauna.
- Our spa is a whisper zone. Please help us to preserve the healing atmosphere and honor our other guests.