30 Jun Introduction to The Pilates Method
at SunWater Spa
Improve Core Strength, Flexibility, Balance, and Whole-Body Health
Sunday, June 30 | 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
$30 per participants
Add a two-hour soak in our mineral-water pools to your experience for only $15
Learn more about Pilates training during this 90-minute introductory Pilates workshop with Sun Pilates Studio owner, Dawn King. Improve posture, utilize core support, and develop balanced muscle systems to stay strong, fit, flexible, and injury-free!
• Learn more about the Pilates Method
• Practice better breathing
• Spot-check your standing posture
• Enhance body awareness
• Learn to do preparatory & basic Pilates mat exercises
• Start stretching your body and strengthening your core for improved health & fitness
• Maximize the benefits from your at-home Pilates workouts & studio/gym classes
No Pilates experience is required for participation in this workshop.
If you are looking for a great way to get more from your weekly workouts, learn the many benefits of a regular Pilates practice! Pilates is a great addition to your fitness program for optimal whole-body health. Class size is limited, please register early to reserve a spot.
Discover what Pilates Can Do for YOU!