16 Nov Awakening Joy for Women Presents: Holiday Glow
at SunWater Spa
An Afternoon Retreat of Personal Replenishment and Self-Care to Prepare for the Holidays with Beth McCarthy
Saturday, November 16 | 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
$35 per participant
Add a two-hour soak in our mineral-water pools to your experience for only $15
Please bring a journal and personal snack for the retreat. If you plan on soaking, also bring a bathing suit and toiletries.
Would you like to enter into 2020 feeling refreshed, calm, healthy, glowing, and vitally alive?
What are your heart’s deepest desires, dreams, and intentions leading up to the New Year?
What self-care practices will root you in wellness and peace as you move through the holidays?
Join Beth as she guides you through a special afternoon of self-care teachings, including rejuvenating yoga, holiday dreaming and visioning, contemplative journaling, intention setting, relaxation, and healthy nutrition and exercise practices.
The holiday season can be a festive, wondrous time of year. As women, our natural tendency is to love, entertain, plan, and give. This is why the holidays can leave us feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, and depleted. Some extra self-care is needed to maintain our wellness and sense of sanity!
During this special retreat, you will:
• Tap into the transformative power of seasonal self-care and intention setting
• Create healthy eating strategies to nourish and strengthen, not deplete your body
• Identify emotional “holiday triggers” that get in the way of your peace, love, and enjoyment
• Share time with an awesome group of women dedicated to self-care and personal growth
• Be soothed and cared for by the healing waters and beautiful grounds of SunWater Spa
• Be guided through journaling time, breath work, women’s yoga, and group activities balanced with quiet and reflective time
• Leave refreshed, renewed, and empowered with a personal holiday wellness plan in hand
Prepare for the holiday season by giving yourself the gift of retreating!
“Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve and love others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” — Eleanor Brown
“Live your dream, create your life, lead with intention”
Beth McCarthy E-RYT500, is a certified yoga therapist, nutrition chef, health coach, women’s wellness retreat leader, and owner of Joyful Wellness, an integrative health consulting company.
To learn more about Beth, her services, and women’s programs, visit: joyfulwellnesswithbeth.com